The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying Rules

Go down

Roleplaying Rules Empty Roleplaying Rules

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 am

1. If you want to kill a cat, ask the RP'ers permission first. We don't want any fights between roleplayer's about a killed cat Smile

2. All kits must have a mother UNLESS they are a kitty-pet or a loner. I mean, things can't be born without a mother, right? Smile

3. No power playing. Cats are cats, they can't control each other's actions and thoughts.

4. No god modding. Really, its annoying and its unfair.

5. Only one image per form, to avoid slow computers. The only exceptions are the following:
-Shapeshifter form
-Poke Mon like forms
-Any humanoids (magical girl, people with transformations and powers, etc.)

Questions can be posted below about this rule.

6.You must at least write 1 sentence. Also, try and be descriptive with your posts! Use adjectives and adverbs. This will make a post more fun to read. Describe what you’re character is thinking and feeling, not just what he/she is doing. Example: Leapordpaw sat down on a rock, his tail wrapped neatly around his paws. He wondered if he was really a good apprentice or not, despite of the accident earlier.

7.Also try and use decent grammar, spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. Do not make run-on sentences, as those are confusing to read. If you need to, look up how to spell the word before you type it.

8.No extreme violence. This is a site for all ages, and most people aren't comfortable with extreme violence. I know I'm not.

9. No force breeding/mating, and don't get into detail. If needed, say 'fade to black'. Again, this is an all age site, so please make it PG-13.

10. Read the cat creating rules before making a cat.

11. Keep all your cats active. If you do not want one of your cats anymore, post a cat up for adoption thread in "shops" or have it killed off.

Any questions? Post them below!
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down