The World of Warrior Woods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Site rules

Go down

Site rules Empty Site rules

Post by D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:58 am

Rules:

1. No fighting with other users.

2. No cussing. That included starring it out or spelling it differently.

3. If you need help, look around the board first and ask other users before PM'ing an admin or mod. Smile

4. Golden Rule: Treat others the way you want to be treated!

5. No asking/providing personal information (phone number, email, real name, address, school. That will result in a permanent ban.

6. Please, no talking about racism, sex,emo/depression/suicidal actions and/or thoughs, and religion.

7. No romances with other users.

8. Do NOT make more than one account.

9. No asking or begging to be apart of the staff. I will put up a staff needed thread if I need to.

10. No flooding or spamming, its very annoying to everyone

11. If you would like to advertise your website, go to the Secret Coin mall. Do not PM me.

12.No arguing with the rules or the moderators and admins. If it weren't for us, this site wouldn't be here. Be greatful!

13. This is an english only site, so no other languages please!  Smile

14. Please please please no sending me PM's about stupid things, its another form of spamming

15. Please, no mini modding. It's great you are trying to help out, but we can manage Very Happy

16. Art theft is NOT tolerated to the least. If you use a lineart from this site or off, even if it is a free lineart, you must ask permission before usage. A PM will be sent to the owner of the lineart asking if they gave you permission, and if they said you never asked or they didn't give you permission, your art will be removed and you will be given a warning.

D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
D υ ѕ ĸ ѕ н ι n e
Admin

https://worldofwarriorwoods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down